Friday, January 2, 2015

Psalm 10

Verse 17 - "You, Lord hear the desire of the afflicted.  You encourage them, and You listen to their cry".

Lord God I am afflicted.  I deal with so many problem and hurts, most of which are self-inflicted.  I guess I am self-afflicted.  Not just for me, but for so many people in your world with huge, real problems, God I pray you would encourage them and listen to their cry.  You want us to cry out to You.  Gather up a people to Yourself and teach us to cry out to You.  Teach us about your compassion, about your passion for healing the brokenhearted.  You are beautiful God.  Thank you for loving, for caring, for listening and for encouraging.  Help and heal those who know they need Your mercy...help and heal those who haven't figured that out yet.  Let me be a vessel of your care, love and encouragement.  I love you.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment