Friday, December 19, 2014

Psalm 9

"The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble." - verse 9

Father, You are a refuge, a stronghold, a shelter and so much more.  You are everything we need.  Life is full of trouble, but in You we know no trouble that isn't completely under control.  We don't know how to trust You, we don't understand your ways.  I don't understand your ways, but I believe.  I believe that You are God.  I believe that You are perfect and that Your love is boundless.  Be our refuge and stronghold.  Help me learn to cling to know, even as I realize that learning to cling to You means that my life will be difficult.  You are so much more valuable than a comfortable life.  You are the prize.  I love you for dealing with me so gently.  Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment