Friday, May 5, 2017

Psalm 119 part 2

v. 93 I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.

v. 104 I gain understanding from your precepts; therefore I hate every wrong path.

v. 112 My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end.

v. 120 My flesh trembles in fear of you; I stand in awe of your laws.

v. 125 I am your servant; give me discernment that I may understand your statutes.

v. 133 Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me.

v. 144 Your statutes are always righteous; give me understanding that I may live.

v. 152 Long ago I learned from your statutes that you established them to last forever.

v. 157 Many are the foes who persecute me, but I have not turned from your statutes.

v. 165 Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.

v. 176 I have strayed like a lost sheep.  Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.

No comments:

Post a Comment