Friday, November 6, 2015

Psalm 52

v. 9  For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people.  And I will hope in your name, for your name is good.

Lord God, your Name is good.  Yours is the Name above all others.  You are my King.  You are my God.  I love you and I need you.  Help me to follow you.  Help me to obey you.  Show me your glory that I might praise you.  I will give you praise always.  I want to anyway.  I am so weak and so flawed.  I need you Jesus.  Help me to live a life of  praise.  Help me to begin my day praying and praising you.  Help me to end my day praying and praising you.  Help me to learn more of what it means to hope in your name.  Show me Father.  Teach me Holy Spirit.  Transform me and renew my mind.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment